Wednesday, March 16, 2016

90 Day Challenges

Hi Everyone!

  This blog is about challenges and the journeys those challenges take us on.  Feel free to join in on my 90 Day challenges. All are welcome.  I have a 90 Day Challenge group on FB as well if you would like to join us there feel free to send me a message.

  My first 90 Day Challenge took place approx. 180 days give or take a few days.

  I gave up chocolate.  Any and all forms of chocolate.  I survived.  During that challenge I had many people ask why?  Are you crazy?  Why would you put yourself through that?  Simple. I am very strong willed and I was put to the challenge by a friend.  I accepted.  Although it was hard I have to say it wasn't the hardest thing I have ever had to do. 

  I found through this first challenge that some of the chocolate things I thought I liked, well were more or less probably consumed out of boredom.  I do still enjoy chocolate but I don't need it everyday, and I catch myself thinking about it before I put it in my mouth.

  The second challenge was one of my favorite things probably more so than chocolate.  Chips.  Yep again the questions of why? Are you crazy?  That is your downfall, how are you going to make it?  Simple.  I am stubborn if I set my mind to it I can do it.  This challenge is still currently going on. 

 When this challenge is over, I was going to give up pizza for 90 Days.  However, I think I am going to do one better.  I am going to give up carbs. 

  As a group we also have another challenge going on.  This one is a one year challenge.  If you want to join in on a challenge, this is the time and one to get in on NOW!!! This is the year long penny challenge.  Today is day 7.  You will need a container.  If you are joining today you need to add 28 cents to your container.  Tomorrow will be day 8 and you will add 8 pennies to the 28 for a total of 36 cents.

  You can choose to give up anything you want for 90 days it does not have to be food. So come on and join the fun journey with us.

2 comments:

  1. Im comitted to 30 days on my 2 herbalife shakes a day. I hopeing to be 30 pounds down by july 31st. im doing the penny challenge for fun with angie. that will be day trip get aways for the kids next year

    ReplyDelete