Sunday, March 20, 2016

87 Days in to 2nd 90 Day Challenge=3 days til 90 days

  So we are at day 87.  For those of us doing my 90 day challenges knows that this means there is only 3 days left before a new challenge will begin. 

  Remember there is no pressure whatsoever.  All are welcome to join in on any 90 day challenge.  You do not have to give up food.  It can be anything you want to give up. 

  My next 90 day challenge is going to be extremely hard but very much needed.  I am going to give up all carbs not found in vegetables.  I am going to increase my protein this is the extremely hard part as I am a vegetarian.  Going to increase my water intake.  I already pee a river with the amount I drink so may want to invest in a good raft.  Make sure I get adequate amount of sleep and I hope to lose 15 pounds per month of the 90 day challenge, so in the end of this challenge I would like to lose a total of 45 pounds.

  The support group that follows my challenges online on FaceBook are phenomenal.  They are a great bunch who support one another with kind words.  I love it.  I look forward to helping everyone on their journeys as well.

  Also we are all doing the 1 year penny challenge.  This was explained in my previous post.  Its a progressive penny challenge.  On day 1 we all put 1 penny in our containers on day 2 we put two pennies in for a total of 3 cents in our containers.  Today is day 11 and we all have 66 cents in our containers. Please feel free to jump in and join us.  You need a container and pennies or change that adds up to what should be in your containers.  Tomorrow will be day 12 so you will add 12 pennies to your 66 cents for a total of 78 cents.

  Happy Spring to all.  To those of you joining my blog thank you.  Please feel free to leave comments or questions.  I love recipe questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment